International seminar regarding the impact of the implementation of PA17/RO13 Program2017
Organizing the event, which aimed to facilitate the exchange of experience and best practices of the PA17 / RO13 Program Operators and project promoters who benefited from the EEA Grants 2009-2014 in the cultural field. The event brought together people of culture from the European Union and donor states, institutional actors, members of the implementation and monitoring bodies of Norwegian Grants.
CLIENT: Ministry of Culture and National Identity, through the Project Management Unit
- Ensuring the participation of all guests, from door-to-door organization for the safety of international transport to direct communication for detailing of accommodation services;
- Arranging the exhibition that highlighted images representative of the projects funded by this important program, in order to understand cultural diversity and enhance dialogue between participants of different nationalities;
- Conference room arrangement in the required conditions by providing a specialized team in the field of audio-photo-video;
- Organization of the conference room for the painting workshop: the workshop concept and methodology, the necessary materials and the provision of important details by lecturer Ana Negoiţă – plastic artist and curator, presentation of a short artistic moment with puppets
- Full-service package for traditional dinner: choosing representative location in harmony with the seminar concept, identifying and coordinating suppliers involved in selecting the right menu along with wine tasting (sommelier, artistic program, etc.);
- Creating, editing, printing, producing and delivering promotional materials.
More details here: http://www.umpcultura.ro/noutati_doc_842_seminar-international-privind-impactul-implementarii-programului-pa17_pg_0.htm